Registration opens Monday, January 29th, 2018
During this module you will explore essential concepts, skills, and representations that support students' developing knowledge of division across grades 3-5. Specific goals and activities include the following:
- Recognize and apply a variety of models for multiplication; examine where each model may be situated in a learning progression; and analyze student work using these models.
- Recognize and apply a variety of models for division and investigate aspects of a student-centered classroom using several of these methods.
- Use your newly acquired knowledge of a particular division model and/or method by applying it in a teaching situation.
|Note: This is a 3 week semi-facilitated course, meaning each section will be time released and you will interact with others taking the course at the same time but there will not be a live facilitator.|
- This course runs from February 19, 2018 - March 9, 2018
- Registration closes on February 19, 2018
- 8 OPI renewal units
- To enroll, click on the course name then "Enroll me" button
- Developed by the STREAM Team