During this module you will acquire strategies for embedding the Mathematical Practices into everyday instruction and for incorporating modeling and other STEM-focused activities into lessons and activities. Specific goals and activities include the following:
- Recognize the eight Mathematical Practices and how to incorporate them into lessons and activities.
- Analyze videos of exemplary teaching and identify Mathematical Practices in use.
- Revise existing lessons to engage students in specific Mathematical Practices.
- This course runs from March 19 - April 6
- 15 OPI renewal units
- Enrollment is open from Feb 26th - March 19th or until the course is full.
- Click on the class name to enroll