Looking to"Spring into Action" and Rejuvenate Your Professional Spirit?
The school year has flown, and although this year has presented its challenges, it is nearing the end and we want to maintain that relentless "educator enthusiasm" and send our students into summer wanting more and looking forward to their fall return! We can best do that through our own professional positivity with great professional development opportunities and continue to benefit Montana students by being the best we can be! Check out these Self-paced courses:
- Introduction to Dyslexia (1 RU)
- Tech-ify Your Classroom! The Basics of K-5 Integration (4 RU's)
- Introduction to Online Course Design (1 RU)
- The Framework: A Practical Guide for Implementing IEFA (4 RU's)
Coming Next Week: Information on our April Facilitated Course Offerings! (Enrollment opens 3/14)
Are YOU Ready? --- Beginning March 7th!
- This course is full, so sorry. STREAM: Measurement (K-3) --- 15 RU's --- 3/7 - 3/28
- STREAM: Describing Data (4-7) --- 15 RU's --- 3/7 - 3/28
- Paraprofessionals Achieving Standards Successfully: Math --- Certificate --- 3/15 - 4/18 (Prior Jan. 25th enrollment required)
Calling All High School Math Educators! Also starting March 7th:
- STREAM: Statistical Inferences (HS) --- 15 RU's --- 3/7 - 3/28
New Standards for 2021: Overview and Planning for Implementation - 5 Content Areas!
Career and Technical Education --- Computer Science --- Library Media and Information Literacy---Social Studies --- Technology Integration --- all with many ways to be integrated into your existing curriculum program!
Plus: Be looking for our standards overview course --- planned for early summer availability.
Develop Your Best Professional Self with Terrific Hub Courses!
Additional professional learning opportunities?
Where to enter your units to renew your license?
Go to OPI's Montana State Educator Information System (MSEIS).
Information about your Montana Educator's License?
Visit the OPI Licensure site.