Opening Soon --- Enrollment for May Facilitated Courses!
The STREAM courses open on 4/11 for enrollment and the Paraeducator course opens on 4/18. All three courses will be 15 RU's each and the run dates are listed next to each course! Enjoy!
- STREAM: Connecting Length, Area, and Volume (K-5) --- 5/2 - 23
- STREAM: Ratios and Proportions (6-7) --- 5/2 - 23
- Orientation to Special Education for Paraeducators --- 5/9 - 6/5
Sunny Warm Weather, a Patio Table, Your Laptop, and Newly Released Self-Paced PD:
- Run, Lock, Fight - School Safety Preparedness (2 RU's)
- General Education Teachers' Role in Special Education (2 RU's
Helpful Hub Links:
- If you have forgotten your username or password, try the steps in the following link: Lost Username/Password
- Need 'Help' but are in a hurry, it's after hours, a holiday, or you're just a 'do-it-your-selfer'? Numerous, as well as brief, self-help articles, are available at our Learning Hub Helpdesk! You may find it easier to check here first prior to sending a Help ticket.
Our Facilitated Calendar for 2021 - 2022 is Out!
Take a moment to look through the July 2021 - June 2022 calendar of facilitated courses and MARK your personal calendar for all the ones you want to be sure to take! Remember-- these courses fill up quickly so if you have their enrollment dates noted--you have a running start and won't miss out!
Will April Showers Bring May Flowers?.....We Hope So!
Additional professional learning opportunities?
Where to enter your units to renew your license?
Go to OPI's Montana State Educator Information System (MSEIS).
Information about your Montana Educator's License?
Visit the OPI Licensure site.