Tools to Enlighten You!
Post-holiday blues got you down? Check out these fabulous new courses that have just opened! Brighten your mood and your professional effectiveness! These courses are self-paced and ready when you are!
- Relationship Building and Self-care in a Rural or Tribal Setting (3 RU's)
- Resilient Together: Coping with Loss at School (1 RU)
- Trauma-Informed Practices (2 RU's)
Reliance on Science for Classroom Suppliance!
- "Backpack Science" K-6 Inquiry Activities: Mapping (2 RU's)
- Montana's New Science Standards 401: Project-based Learning (4 RU's)
- Place-based Education: Your Local Watershed (4 RU's)
Streaming LOTS of Great Courses to You!
These courses will fill quickly, so be sure to sign-up now so you don't miss out! Each course's renewal units and course run dates are listed, (in that order), after each course title! Check out all of our great facilitated courses and here are just a few that will be starting in the near future!
Enrollment opened January 3rd!
- Crosscutting Concepts: Making Learning Real --- 20 RU's --- 1/24 - 2/20
- 3D Learning in Your Classroom --- 24 RU's --- 1/24 - 3/6
- Google Suite Advanced had a cancellation---one spot now open!
Enrollment opens January 17th!
- STREAM: Algebraic Thinking (K-5) --- 15 RU's --- 2/7 - 2/28
- STREAM: Algebraic Thinking (6-7) --- 15 RU's --- 2/7 - 2/28
- STREAM: Making Sense of Modeling (HS) --- 15 RU's --- 2/7 - 2/28
- Number Sense Routines (K-8) --- 9 RU's --- 2/8 - 2/28
Hoping you are off to a great start in 2021!
Additional professional learning opportunities?
Where to enter your units to renew your license?
Go to OPI's Montana State Educator Information System (MSEIS).
Information about your Montana Educator's License?
Visit the OPI Licensure site.