It's Hunting Season on the Hub!
Hunting for ways to renew your license and boost your professional knowledge base? Not yet familiar with the Teacher Learning Hub? Then it is time to "Take a Tour" using the button up above and join the nearly 21,000 users earning FREE renewal units every day on the Teacher Learning Hub! We don't want you, or your school, to miss out on this great resource! And yes, you heard that right! 20,854 Montana educators are registered on the Hub and earning FREE online renewal units toward licensure renewal with high-quality self-paced and facilitated courses! Whatever your role may be in education, we have a course for you!
(All three of the above are always linked on the Hub Homepage--right-hand side!)
Kids, Crayons, and Community Collaborations!
The strongest, most successful schools are those in touch with their communities, families, and students. They take a genuine interest in serving the needs of their constituency in order to achieve optimal academic and social success for their students. Here are some self-paced courses to assist educators with creating positive and safe school environments:
- Building Respect: Bullying Prevention
- Child Trafficking Awareness and Prevention
- Resilience: Strategies to Increase Optimism
- Run, Lock, Fight - School Safety Preparedness
- But What about Fact Fluency?
- Taking Reading Instruction to the Next Level: Strategies for Success
Fall Facilitated Finds for YOU!
Lots of great facilitated choices are being offered throughout the fall for your personal PD plan! Mark enrollment opening dates on your calendar so you may be assured a spot!
Starting September 27th!
- Paraprofessionals Achieving Standards Successfully: Reading---Certificate---9/27 - 11/7 (Enrollment for this course is through MFPE by 9/20/21.
- Novice Special Education Teacher Training--16 RU's--9/27 - 11/14 Enroll Now!
Coming Soon! Enrollment Opens on October 10th!
- Google Workspace Advanced (3 Week Condensed)---24 RU's---11/8 - 12/5
- Paraprofessionals Achieving Standards Successfully: Math---Certificate---11/8 - 12/12 (Enrollment for this course is through MFPE by 9/20/21.
Coming Soon! Enrollment Opens on November 14th! All of the following run from 11/28 - 12/19! Each = 15 RU's!
- STREAM: Geometric Thinking (K-3)
- STREAM: You Decide How to Divide (3-5)
- STREAM: Linear Relationships (7-9)
Quick Tips and Resources:
- Need to update your email or other registration information on your Hub account? Go to your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of your Hub homepage>click on the drop-down arrow to the right>choose 'profile'>click 'Edit profile'>change desired items and be sure to click 'Save'!
- Signed up for a course and can no longer attend? Please go to: How to Unenroll Yourself From a Course
- Renewal certificates! Be sure to download and save all course completion certificates to your computer directly upon completion of the course. We also suggest printing a hard copy to store in a safe place for easy reference when you need it!
- Plan ahead for fall professional learning! Check out the July 2021 - June 2022 calendar of facilitated courses! Be sure to mark your personal calendar so you don't miss out when enrollment day rolls around!
Looking Like a Beautiful Autumn is in the Works!
Additional professional learning opportunities?
Where to enter your units to renew your license?
Go to OPI's Montana State Educator Information System (MSEIS).
Information about your Montana Educator's License?
Visit the OPI Licensure site.