This system is the property of the Montana Office of Public Instruction (OPI) and is subject to the OPI security, monitoring, and appropriate-use policies. Unauthorized use is a violation of 45-6-311. Unlawful use of a computer, MCA and OPI policies. By continuing to use this system, you indicate your awareness of and consent to these terms and conditions of use. Log off immediately if you do not agree to the conditions stated here.
By creating an account on the Hub, you agree that you will:
- Complete all tests and assignments on your own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
- Complete all activities to your full ability and following course expectations.
- Complete all activities with honesty and academic integrity.
- Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use your username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve your results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
Rules for Online Conduct
The following are strictly prohibited on the Hub:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted files, malware, spyware or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property;
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others;
- Use of the Hub in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any Hub server or the network(s) connected to the Hub or to interfere with any other party's use of the Hub;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Hub, other accounts, computer systems or networks through any means;
- Attempts to obtain any materials or information stored on the Hub, its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through the Hub; and
- Misrepresenting or attempts to misrepresent your identity while using the Hub.
Violations and Termination
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment;
- Having any certificate or renewal units earned in the course withheld;
- Being unenrolled from a course; or
- Termination of your use of the Hub.
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of the Montana Office of Public Instruction, the Hub, and Hub course providers.
If a determination of violation has been made, you may appeal that decision in writing to the Learning Hub Coordinator within ten work days of notification of the violation.
You may terminate your use of the Services at any time, either by ceasing to access them, or by deleting your account. The Hub has no obligation to retain any of your account, course data, renewal unit certificates, or submitted content for any period of time.
Effective Date: January 8, 2018